DIY Smoothing hair kit
So from traveling, color treating my hair and living in various climates my hair is, well not that lush. It is a mix of wavy, dry and frizzy! The only time my hair feels soft and smooth is after a trip to the hairdresser, which I cannot afford to do all the time. So I was happy to receive the Amazonliss home hair smoothing kit from Nautree professional.
The main ingredient in this kit is keratin. Keratin is a family of fibrous structural proteins, and the key material of making hair. Keratin can be used to restore broken and damaged hair. Other ingredients include, acai extract, cacao extract and hydrolyzed protein (Rice, soy, wheat and corn).
Additional benefits of Keratin
- A great moisturizing method for hair
- Straightening of hair
- Can prevent grow outs
- Keratin adds glow, leaving you hair feeling soft and smooth
Results of Amazonliss
So what are the claimed results of using the Amazonliss smoothing hair kit?
- Smoother hair
- Brighter hair
- Deep moisture and nutrition
- Thermal hair protection
- Results that last up to four months
- Anti residue shampoo, used to open up the cuticles in preparation for the absorption of the keratin.
- Brazilian smoothing, Easy application keratin treatment
- Intensive repair mask, this is the closing step, and provides intense hydration and softness
- Use the anti residue shampoo to wash your hair, leave the shampoo on for five minutes
- Dry your hair to 85% dryness
- Section your hair into six equal parts
- Apply the Brazilian smoothing treatments in one section, starting from the base of the head. Continue method for each section.
- Using a hair dyer set to cool, and dry each section.
- Use a straighter to straighten each section.
- Rinse your hair
- Apply the intensive repair mask
- Leave the mask on for three to five minutes
- Rinse hair
- Last step, blow dry your hair
Did it work? Yes, after the treatment my hair felt hydrated, was smooth, shiny and straighter. However, I do have to point out that step 2: The Brazilian treatment had a strong chemical smell, and I only completed about 80% of this step as I had to stop using it. Step one – the shampoo actually smells really nice! And, step three the intensive mask works a treat.
I did see results, and this is much more affordable option to a hair saloon. I continue to use the shampoo and the intensive mask, as these products make my hair feel and look shiny and smooth.
For more information and to purchase the kit click here